As the curtains close for 2021 and 2022 rolls in that means one thing: it’s time to start planning for the next twelve months. And, of course, one of the most important things you can do is to work on your personal development. As you improve your skills and knowledge, you can add value to many avenues of your life.
One thing that is always on everyone’s mind come the new year is home renovation goals! Don’t know where to start? Luckily we have a list of the five most common home renovations that you can complete this year.
While property improvements may be on your mind, self improvement is even more important. We strive to build excellence everyday and in doing so have set some great goals for 2022. Some of our team members wanted to share their New Year resolutions with you all!
Eddie Fisher, a Customer Relationship Specialist with the Milliken Team, said “For 2022 I want to be grateful for the problems I do not have. I want to be a better person, husband, father, team member, coworker, and leader. Push myself harder everyday and be better than the day I was before.”
Jose Hernandez, a Self Perform Milliken Team Member , said “I want to work hard and buy a house in 2022. I want to add more guys to the team and complete even more projects this year!”
Devan Jackson, Self Perform Specialist with the Milliken Team, said “In 2022 I want to be more appreciative of the things I have and the things I am able to do and realize the blessings I have in life.”
5 common home renovations
1. Bathroom remodel
- This year tub conversations to showers are a popular to-do on many people’s agenda.
2. Kitchen remodel
- An easy at home remodel that anyone can do is adding a backsplash to your kitchen countertops. This is a great way to add a pop of color or pattern to your kitchen.
3. Deck and Patio
- Another great add to a home or property is a deck or patio. This serves a great purpose during those summer months where the whole family can enjoy the space together. Add a firepit and the space can be enjoyed year round! Give us a call to see how we can help you achieve the space of your dreams.
- After the winter takes its toll on your property landscaping is crucial to having a presentable property for guests or customers. Something as simple as flower beds and potted plants can spruce up the property. If you need help we can help connect you with some of the best experts in the field!
- Last but certainly not least is driveways and parking lots. Driveways, while often overlooked, serve as the welcoming mat to anyone coming to visit your property. While your driveway may be in good condition and not in need of repairs , adding decorative curbing or a stamped concrete accent is something that could add life and value to your property. Fortunately, if this is a project you have on your list, we can help you out. Give us a call today!
For any of your concrete, asphalt, grading and drainage needs head on over to our website or give us a call at 615-238-5909 to get your property assessments scheduled.
With the New Year here, that means a new beginning and that everyday is a new opportunity to get better. So with this new year be a blessing to as many people as possible and continue to strengthen your body, mind, and spirit. 2022 is open to so many opportunities and we, here at The Milliken Corporation, cannot wait to see what the future holds. Let’s Do This!
Check out our socials to see all the great things we have going on here at the Milliken Corporation!