- Always be watching your weather and pre-planning your work days, this will optimize days that we can perform our services with excellence.
- Listen to your contractor, they will offer good recommendations on when to work and when not too.
- There are often days during the winter where no services can be provided due to freezing temperatures. This can sometimes lead to delays
- Pre schedule your projects to allow for rain days, this allows for a few days each week due to wet working conditions.
- Proper grading and drainage allow the ground to dry up much faster.
- Optimize production on dry days, this involves rearranging the normal work week to make sure productivity is taking place.
Hungry, Humble, and Smart
Tips and Tricks
- Unhook garden hoses from outside spigots at your homes and buildings.
- Close your crawl space vents.
- Drip faucets when weather is below freezing.
- Crack sealing concrete to minimize the freeze thaw effect. This ensures that those cracks that are being filled with water over time won’t turn into nasty issues down the road.
- Restriping parking lots helps to provide safe parking lot traffic flow by creating highly visible markings during the short daylight hours and abundance of precipitation during the winter months.
- Proper grading and drainage are crucial during the winter months in order to minimize standing water and the over-saturation of the ground.